Our Tree Contractor Knows Interesting Things about Trees
Learning more about the nature of trees can be fun. There are plenty of things that you do not know about them, and this post will help you discover some unique facts. Read on if you are interested in tree maintenance. Our tree contractor has prepared some useful hints for you!
– The balance of Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide depends to a great extent on trees and other green plants. A single tree can produce as much as 6,000 pounds of Oxygen for a period of only one year.
– Trees have communication methods that help them protect themselves. In fact, many trees send chemicals into the wind and electrical signals through their roots in order to communicate.
– The more trees we plant in our yard, the better because they can help us save money on energy. A very few people know this, but trees produce a cooling effect which is equal to 10 room-sized air conditioners running almost non-stop.
– Trees are the longest living things on Earth. You do not have to be a tree contractor to know that trees have outlived many animal species. There is proof that in Utah, a tree has a root system which is older than 80,000 years. Amazing, isn’t it?
– It has been proven that city areas with large green parks are a better habitat not only for animal species but also for humans.
Of course, these are just a few fun facts that our team wanted to share with you. If you make a more thorough research in books about gardening and tree maintenance you will definitely find more benefits of planting more trees in your area. If you already know that you want to help your neighborhood become greener, and that you are willing to take care of more trees in [ln], you should not hesitate to contact Hartin Tree Service for some professional tips. Dial (817) 597-5642, and our skilled and knowledgeable tree maintenance crew members will do their best to help you!